Child develops her independence & confidence in lunch time.
daycare is a 1,5-6 years old child program that helps children to be more independent and confident in taking care of themselves, and also to build their routine by the scheduled activities. This program offers children to explore outdoor environment and activity, also experience new things.
Daycare’s benefits :
- Child applies everything she/he learns at school in daycare time
- Child’s independence and confidence are more developed by doing practical life activity
- Child’s routine is developed by scheduled activity (lunch, activity, play, and nap time)
- Child learns to eat various healthy foods
- Child’s behavior and habits are developed by interaction with his friends and adults
Children develop their practical life skill and independence by washing clothes activity.